Leave your tax worries behind.
We help both individuals and businesses find ways to reduce their tax burden and plan ahead for the coming years. With expertise across a broad slate of industries, our CPAs make life easier for you.
Spend more time on your business, less on your taxes.
As a business owner, you may feel overwhelmed by the myriad of tax laws and requirements. Our business tax planning and preparation practice can assist you with state and local tax, federal tax and international tax issues. With PWB as your partner, you can relax knowing we have your back—whether you’re running a startup company, a Limited Liability Company, Partnership, S Corporation or a multinational corporation our business tax experts look for ways to minimize your tax obligation while keeping you in compliance at every step.
- Tax Preparation – LLCs, Partnerships, S Corporations, C Corporations and Nonprofits
- Tax planning
- 1099 preparation & filing
- Payroll compliance & filing
- Start-ups and entity selection
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Succession planning
- Due diligence
- Executive and employee compensation
- Fringe benefits
- Sales tax consulting
- Multi-state tax planning and compliance
- Multi-national tax planning and compliance
Take the stress out of tax planning and preparation.
You deserve the personal attention of a CPA who specializes in individual tax planning and preparation. Let our individual tax services team help you manage the present, plan for the future, and take care of everything in between.
Individual Tax Services
- Individual tax planning and preparation
- College planning
- Estate and trust tax- planning and compliance
- IRS representation
- Retirement planning
- Gift planning and compliance
- Charitable giving strategies
- Executive equity and deferred compensation planning
The IRS recently provided transitional guidance about the deductibility of expenses for business meals that are purchased in an entertainment context. (IRS Notice 2018-76)...
Did you know that the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) eliminated itemized deductions for employees who incur unreimbursed expenses for company business for 2018 through 2025?...
The recent Wayfair decision has drastically altered the landscape for states that want to collect sales and use taxes. Prior to this landmark U.S. Supreme Court case, economic “nexus” for ...