Tired of being behind on your bookkeeping?
Our accounting solutions team offers oversight, bookkeeping, and part-time outsourced controller/CFO services that keep you ahead of the game.
PWB Offers Accounting Solutions
- Are you spending nights and weekend catching up on your bookkeeping instead of doing the things you’re passionate about?
- Does your accountant help you plan for taxes…or just hand you a tax bill?
- Are you struggling to modernize your accounting processes?
- Are you at the mercy of your bookkeeper who frequently provides you late financial information and no access to the accounting system?
- Could your business benefit from the periodic expertise of a controller/CFO instead of hiring your own full-time employee?
- Are you tired of being reactive instead of proactive to the financial realities of your business?
Don’t face these challenges alone. We have the team and technology to help. There’s no need to be bogged down by manual accounting processes and delayed financial information. Unlike a traditional bookkeeper, we match our level of service to your need, and can scale our solution as you grow. Our fixed-fee approach means you don’t receive a bill every time you pick up the phone or send an email. To help you do more, our QuickBooks® ProAdvisors and Intacct® certified team members employ the latest cloud-based accounting software and payment solutions. Imagine being able to access key financial information at your fingertips.
- Oversight of internal bookkeeper
- Weekly and monthly outsourced bookkeeping
- Part-time controllership/CFO services
- Weekly cash availability/reconciliations
- Accounts payable/bill payment
- Monthly financial statements with performance discussions
- Budgeting, breakeven, cash flow benchmarking, and profitability analysis
- Accounting process reviews, recommendations and streamlining
- Innovative technology solutions
- QuickBooks® Hosting
By Jeremy Kiecker, CPA If you’re feeling overwhelmed with your business’ accounting needs, you’re not alone. Many business owners stress over profit and loss statements and bank acco...
Your Revenue Recognition Forecast: Change Is Coming In 2014, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued Accounting Standards Update 2014-09—Revenue from Contracts with Customers (ASU 201...
Many companies use independent contractors to slash payroll taxes and the high cost of fringe benefits. But using outside workers can result in other problems. It’s no secret that Uncle Sam wage...