Ready to Modernize?
by Jeremy Kiecker, CPA
Modernizing Your Accounting System Will Affect Both Your Bottom Line and Your Efficiency
In our financial management workshops with business owners, we introduce the concept of keeping their books “in the cloud”. This entails abandoning their outdated bookkeeping practices and taking advantage of a variety of cloud-based resources that will provide some of the following benefits:
- Easier access to their accounting system from anywhere internet access is available. No more relying on accounting software stored on a computer that you can only access when you’re in the office.
- Less paper storage taking up rows of filing cabinets. Access electronic copies of these documents through the internet.
- Pay your bills from anywhere – your home, the airport or while you’re on vacation.
- Eliminate double entry of financial data by utilizing time-saving downloads directly into your accounting system. Leads to more accurate financial information and streamlined accounting processes.
- Easier collaboration with business partners, employees and your trusted financial advisor (CPA).
- Lower costs – hardware, servers, software upgrades and IT support can be significantly reduced.
Follow this link to access an article written by Jeremy Kiecker, CPA, at PWB and published in the Audiology Practices Journal on this topic. Although the article was customized to the hearing industry, the information in the article can be applied to a variety of businesses.
Click here to download a PDF and read more information on this topic:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or 763-550-1100.