PWB is looking for a Tax Supervisor
Do you want to work in an environment where you are encouraged to dig deep and find ways to make a tangible difference for clients?
Are you looking for a firm that empowers you to work directly with clients?
Do you thrive on collaborating with others to produce the best results possible?
Ready to use cutting edge technology daily?
And how are your mini golf skills?
Welcome to PWB!
PWB CPAs & Advisors is a Twin Cities based accounting firm delivering exceptional service for our clients in the Midwest and beyond. Our mid-size firm with over forty talented professionals located in two offices offers an array of services including audit and accounting, outsourced bookkeeping, and tax services. We are more than an accounting firm to our clients – we are a respected business partner and trusted advisor.
Our continued growth has created a need to add a key professional to our leadership team. As a Tax Supervisor you will play an important role in managing client relationships and supervising and developing staff. PWB offers its team members access to state of the art technology, the finest research tools, and a fun, friendly and collaborative culture in which to thrive and grow as an accounting professional.
- Reviews individual and multi-state consolidated tax returns for small to medium sized businesses
- Prepares highly complex individual and business returns
- Supervises, trains and develops staff
- Researches tax issues
- Develops relationships with a variety of clients in various industries where you learn to anticipate and resolve problems proactively
Education and Work Experience
- BS in Accounting required, Masters in Taxation or other advanced degree is a plus
- CPA, or eligibility to sit for CPA preferred
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in public accounting or corporate/public blend
- Consolidated C-Corp, partnership, S-Corp, Individual and multi-state experience
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Generous paid time off policy
- Safe Harbor contributions
- Medical,dental, long-term disability, short-term disability and life insurance
- Paid continuous education to help you develop
- Encouragement and resources to achieve CPA designation
- Paid volunteer time
- Wellness program
- Firm events throughout the year, including in-office mini golf, bowling & Accounting Olympics
- Great busy season meals and snacks
- Flexible schedules and telecommuting opportunities
- Business Development opportunities for those looking to network and feed their extroverted tendencies
- Office locations in Bloomington and Plymouth, Minnesota
- The opportunity to work with some pretty amazing human beings!
PWB is an Equal Opportunity Employer