Are you ready for real world accounting experience?
Do you want to learn from some of the best in the industry?
And what’s your bowling average?
PWB CPAs & Advisors is a Twin Cities based accounting firm delivering exceptional service for our clients in the Midwest and beyond. Our mid-size firm with over forty talented professionals located in two offices offers an array of consulting services including audit and accounting, outsourced bookkeeping, and tax services. We are more than an accounting firm to our clients – we are a respected business partner and trusted advisor.
We are continuing our successful Tax Season Internship program in 2020. As a PWB intern, you will receive intensive training to work on a large variety of individual and business returns in a broad range of industries. You’ll play an important role in supporting our Tax group and will come away with terrific experience and insight into life in a public accounting firm. And who knows? You might end up getting a job offer. Many of our current full-time staff members started as interns at PWB!
- Assist in preparation of individual, partnership, and corporate tax returns for small to medium sized local businesses
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of financial statements and tax information
- Research current regulations
- Potential to be involved with various compilations, reviews, and audit engagements.
- 55-60 hours per week, starting early January 2020 and ending April 15, 2020. Monday thru Friday 8am-6pm; Saturday 8am-12pm plus additional hours as needed.
Education & Work Experience
- Must currently hold or be working towards a Bachelors degree in Accounting, with the intention of taking the CPA exam
- Must have successfully completed core classes in A&A, Corporate Tax and Personal Tax before internship begins
Knowledge & Skills
- Technologically savvy
- Organized, meticulous work habits
- Polished and articulate interactions with clients and co-workers
- Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently and change tasks on a dime
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Highly competitive wages
- Firm events throughout busy season, including bowling, in-office mini golf & Accounting Olympics
- Great busy season meals and snacks
- Working with some pretty amazing human beings!
PWB is an Equal Opportunity Employer