Does thinking about doing payroll make you want to cringe? If so, you’re not alone. Many business owners find payroll to be a struggle. But failing to give it the attention it requires, particularly when it comes to the myriad of payroll tax rules and filing obligations, can put your business in a precarious situation. This is where a third-party payroll provider can help.
Reputable third-party payroll providers not only take care of paying your employees but also they keep you up to snuff with payroll filings and tax obligations. This year, thanks to the coronavirus pandemic, payroll reporting has been especially critical. Many government relief programs required applicants to provide specific payroll reports to aid in the calculation of relief packages. Business owners who weren’t working with a third-party payroll provider were forced to navigate these complicated requirements on their own.
Unfortunately, as the COVID situation continues to evolve, we can expect more of the same.
To help our clients alleviate their payroll headaches, we’ve partnered with major third-party payroll providers ADP and Paychex. We chose to work with these two providers because of the broad range of services they offer and their proven abilities to adapt to the ever-changing landscape of payroll and human resources.
Beyond payroll services, these leading providers offer solutions that can help you manage and grow your business and workforce, such as:
• Timeclock integrations for simplified time tracking and reporting.
• Business insurance solutions for workers’ compensation and various liability policies.
• Employee benefits for health insurance, FSAs, HSAs and other key benefits.
• Retirement integrations for simplified retirement calculations, payment and compliance.
• HR outsourcing with access to employee handbooks, trainings, forms and help desks.
• Professional Employer Organization (PEO) solutions.
Working through PWB’s partnership will provide you access to our experienced and dedicated sales representatives to ensure a smooth onboarding and access to the best pricing available.
Uncomplicating your payroll processes is a great way to kick off 2021 and say goodbye to 2020. If you’re ready to explore your options, reach out today.